VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Wear Your Beacon to Campus · Tuesday, February 14th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Feb. 14th, 8:00 am
Have you gone your whole life trying to find someone? Are you in a stable relationship but want platonic friends? This Valentines day, join the VOC in promoting love and friendship by wearing your beacon around campus. Turn it on whenever you can be disturbed and turn it to search when you feel like meeting a fellow VOCer. Your beacon will turn into a heart beat which guides you to love and friendship.
This event is open to all. I made it on valentines day because I thought it was adorable, but I want all relationships (platonic and romantic) to be fostered by this event.
(Dont forget to turn off your beacons when you cant be disturbed (ie lectures, bathroom visits) because having VOCers wander into those situations would be awkward)