VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
[workhike] Clubs Days Term 2 · Wed. Jan. 18th - Fri. Jan. 20th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Jan. 18th, 11:00 am
End: Friday, Jan. 20th, 3:00 pm
The VOC will have a booth up for Clubs Days (Term 2) on Wednesday Jan. 18th to Friday Jan. 20th. The table will be located in the Nest Lower Level from 11-3:00pm each day. Which means we need volunteers like you (yes you!) to help make this possible.
Come help answer questions, talk about the club, and get the stoke going for new people to join! It even counts as a workhike, which you must do one once a year if you want to take out club gear.
If you have an hour or more to spare, please sign up on the wiki page here. See you there!