VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
AGM: Banquet and Musical Open-Mic (free beer/cider) · Wednesday, March 8th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Mar. 8th, 7:00 pm
End: Wednesday, Mar. 8th, 11:00 pm
This year I thought I would mix the AGM up and have an open-mic event. This year the AGM will be held at St. James Community Square Main hall, 3214 W 10th Ave
To celebrate the end of another year, the VOC is holding its annual general meeting in the form of a banquet in potluck style . The evening lineup includes:
* Vote on constitution changes
* Member Potluck
* Annual General Meeting
* VOC Executive Elections
* VOC Awards
* Winners of the Neil Mackenzie Adventure Grant
* Photo Contest Winners
* Open Mic Performances
* Dancing Afterparty location TBD
We will be selling beer at cost and first drink is free for current members. Come on out, all members welcome! Also a free drink for anyone who performs so bring your instruments and vocal prowess.