VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Annual VOC Formal/Ugly Sweater Winter Social! · Wednesday, November 23rd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Nov. 23rd, 7:00 pm
Exams will be knocking on our doors and school will be demanding a final push before the Christmas break. Resist opening the door to school work, and put your dancing/visiting/eating shoes instead. Come out to the Gallery to share your excitement for snow, talk about the best trips, make future plans or chit chat about life. DJ Oker will bring his tunes for a proper VOC-style dance party. This is a great opportunity to meet other VOCers.
The social is free for VOCers.
What you need to bring!:
-A delicious dish for the Potluck
-Your own plate/spork/spoon
-Dress up in formal or ugly sweater or combine both themes
-Dancing shoes (read - your potential dance partner might not like your skiing boots on his/her toes)