VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Whistler Telemark Festival!!! · Sunday, March 19th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Mar. 19th
The Whistler telemark festival is coming up! March 19th!
I went two years ago and it was a lot of fun.
This will not be an officially organized trip, but you can check here to see who else is interested in going and go together or meet up on the ski hill.
Sign-up (and ticket purchase) is via bctelemark on their website: http://bctelemark.com/pages/events/wtf.html
Check out the poster here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BPMh9I5hkgE/