VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Hot springs trip!! Last minute · Sat. Feb. 18th - Sun. Feb. 19th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Feb. 18th, 7:00 am
End: Sunday, Feb. 19th, 5:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Friday, Feb. 17th, 5:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom, or if closed just outside the clubroom
So in the nature of being spontaneous, we've decided a return to Skookumchuck hot springs is necessary. General info is: it's fairly easy to get to (don't need 4x4) but you will drive for a bit on a dirt road, there are camp sites, and rates are $10 per vehicle plus $10 per adult (not sure if there is a VOC deal). The hot springs are great and enough for a large group of people (we somehow fit last time). Bring food for a potluck Saturday night, and beer/wine for a good time.