VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Boyfriend of Boulder: Beginner Friendly Intro Bouldering! · Saturday, May 27th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, May. 27th
Pre-trip meeting: Tuesday, May. 23rd, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Club Room
Note: The dates for this trip are weather dependent! If it's raining, we'll push the date back.
Sometimes climbers leave behind their clangy metal cams, awkward harnesses and twisty ropes in search of pure rock climbing. This trip is for those who wish to learn the ways of the purest form of climbing: bouldering.
The plan is to head up to Squamish on Saturday. Some people will want to stay the night, and others will want to go back to Vancouver. We'll organize this at the pretrip. We'll need to find some pads---the more we find the more options we'll have.
All skill levels are welcome. From Beginnering Beginners (never been climbing!), to seasoned Sport Junkies (soon to be converted!), to Zen Boulder Masters (to bestow their great wisdom!).