VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Juan de Fuca Marine Trail - Vancouver Island · Tue. Mar. 28th - Fri. Mar. 31st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Mar. 28th, 9:00 am
End: Friday, Mar. 31st, 5:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: There will be no trip meeting. Details over email and phone
Hi there VOCers! I will be heading to Vancouver Island on Tuesday 28th to hike the Juan de Fuca Marine Trail. It is a 47km trail from Jordan River to Port Renfrew. It is is a similar area to the West Coast Track which is a continuation from Port Renfrew. My plan is Tue-Wed-Thur-Fri days driving and hiking with the possibility of other activities depending other's needs to get home. The trip involves beach camping overnight on trail, carring own food and gear - I do have one extra set of good quality gear I can share. This is midweek during classes so I am expecting less interest however I am hopeful there is someone who would like to join me! Get in touch if you are interested