VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
West Coast Trail · Tue. Apr. 25th - Sun. Apr. 30th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Apr. 25th
End: Sunday, Apr. 30th
I am actually in exchange year in UBC and will head back home soon but before this sad moment, I really want to do the West Coast Trail between the 25th of April and the 30th.
It should be enough time because it usually takes 6 days.
I havent organised anything yet because I am first wondering if someone would like to join me in such an adventurous trail. However, if I know that someone want to join me, I will begin to do more concrete researches.
We would need to camp during those 6 days and also to carry all our food with us so we will need to be well organised. Moreover, it would be better if you have some backpacking tour experiences because it is not a beginner friendly trail. I am not really used to trail during several days but I do a lot of hikes of 2-3 days and I want to experience once a longer hike.
Let me know if you wanna join my crazy adventure.