VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Sunshine Coast Trail · Mon. Apr. 10th - Fri. Apr. 14th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Monday, Apr. 10th
End: Friday, Apr. 14th
I am Paloma Gros and I am in exchange at UBC. I would like to do the Sunshine Coast Trail between the 10th of April and the 14th of April (I have to be back in Vancouver by 3 on the 14th). They are differents variations of the Sunshine Coast Trail that can take between 2-4 days. I havent decided yet which one I want to do because I think we should, with all the interested, decide together.
This trail is for good hiker who are used to backpacking tours. Myself I am not the higgest experienced backpacker but I did some 2-3 days backpackings tours back in Europa. The Highlight of this trail is that we can sleep mostly for free in the Hut on the way. Nevertheless, we will need a car to go to the sunshine coast, which mean that I will be really happy if you have a car. However, if not, I have a driving license so we can always rent a car.
I would like to share those few days hiking with any one who is easy--going and love nature.
For any questions/suggestions, mail me : [email protected]