VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Bouldering at Hive Bouldering Gym in Vancouver · Monday, April 10th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Monday, Apr. 10th, 6:00 pm
Let's have fun bouldering this Monday! The Hive offers a great bouldering environment. They rent climbing shoes if you don't have any and provide chalk.
Cost is $20.95 plus $5 for shoe rental if you don't have your own and $5 for a 10 minute safety course if this is your first time at the Hive.
520 Industrial Avenue, Vancouver