VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
The Price is Right with Mount Price! · Fri. Apr. 14th - Sat. Apr. 15th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Apr. 14th
End: Saturday, Apr. 15th, 8:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Email Faff
Heeeeeere it comes! From Garibaldi Provincial Park in BC, it's the price is right with Mount Price!
This Good Friday and Saturday (April 14th-15th), Josh and I are thinking of setting up camp at Garibaldi Lake and exploring Mount Price to see if the price of skinning up and skiing is right! If you're an intermediate or advanced skier, we'd love to get some turns in with you!
Pre-requisites of participants
Cost of Trip
Email faff and Google Spreadsheet tent groups, food groups, and car groups