VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Deep Cove to Lynn Canyon Baden Powell Day Hike · Sunday, May 14th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, May. 14th, 7:00 am
Deep Cove to Lynn Canyon Baden Powell trail. Leaving the city of Vancouver early on Sunday. I can pick people up at convenient locations along the way. Unless somone else has a car and we can organize the logistics, we'll need to take public transportation back to Deep Cove once we get to Lynn Canyon.
Detailed information about the hike is here: