VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Car Camping (?), Hot Springs, Mid-week · Wed. May. 17th - Thu. May. 18th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, May. 17th, 8:00 am
End: Thursday, May. 18th, 5:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Email for details
In keeping with my plan to do more car camping this summer... . Trip to Sloquet HS has been diverted to Clear Creek HS, and is now one night long. We may not be car camping, depending on the state of various sketchy logging roads.
When to do this: Mid-week because the hot springs are better mid-week, though I realise that this discriminates against many people who can’t do things mid-week and are therefore only weekend warriors. We are going Wed May 17 and coming back Thu May 18.