VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Diez Vistas Day Hike · Saturday, May 27th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, May. 27th, 5:00 am
Diez Vistas day hike. This is a hike around Buntzen Lake. I am planning on leaving quite early on Saturday, as I have to be back in Vancouver by the mid-afternoon. Please let me know your fitness level, as I am planning on doing this hike fairly fast (not running or anything like that and we can definitely stop for lunch and breaks, but I want to set a fast pace). I can pick you up at convenient locations between my house and the trailhead.