VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
[workhike] Boot Fixing · Thursday, June 15th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Jun. 15th, 6:45 pm
We have a large amount of telemark boots that are in disrepair. Most of them just require simple fixes such as replacing straps or buckles. Let's get together on a Thursday night and power through these.
I guess this might not be as appealing as a ski waxing or rope inspection workhike but hey, someone gotta do it and any help is very much appreciated. And maybe you'll even learn a thing or two. After all, our club only works because members contribute their time.