VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Rope inspection - work "hike"! · Tuesday, June 20th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Jun. 20th, 5:30 pm
End: Tuesday, Jun. 20th, 6:30 pm
Workhikes are an awesome opportunity (and requirement) to give back to the club that you rent gear from and have awesome trips with! This counts toward a work hike!
Please come to the clubroom at 5:30pm Tuesday June 20th to help inspect our VOC ropes. This will be a good opportunity for anyone interested in rope care and improving rope coiling techniques.
Your help is much appreciated and really contributes to our little community :D