VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Full Alcoholic Traverse · Fri. Nov. 11th - Sun. Nov. 13th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Nov. 11th
End: Sunday, Nov. 13th
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Nov. 9th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: infront of the clubroom
Piotr and I would like to do the full alcoholic traverse (Brew to Brandywine) on skis depending on the weather conditions that weekend. I'll post more details soon. Ideally we would do this with 2 cars - possibly swap keys halfway in 2 groups of 4/5 or we could just car faff and traverse it as one big group of 8/10.
FYI This trip is intermediate friendly. You need to be able to ski at least as well as I can (not a great challenge) and be generally fit.