VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VOC Slackline hangout @ Dogs beach · Wednesday, June 28th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Jun. 28th, 6:00 pm
Have you found balance in your life? No? Come seek it! I know of a place like no other in Vancouver when it comes to slacklining. And I am going to share it with you.
Where: Dogs beach by Vancouver Maritime Museum (google maps link)
What time: 6pm (Wednesday June 28th)
I'm trying to gather as many slacklines as possible so we can have super short "I've never slacklined" line as well as longer ones. If you have one, definitely bring it!
Even though it's against the law and generally absolutely unacceptable, some might stay after the sunset and enjoy the taste of fermented bevareges in aluminum cans :-)
And to drive your motivation sky-high, let me tell you one more thing. I know of another special place where boys become men and girls become women. Ask yourself: How awesome would it be to walk on a one-inch webbing with a view of Mt. Garibaldi on your side? If the answer is "Awesome" then you should talk to me. Keyword: "Highlining"