VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Funemployed? Car camping, W side of Harrison Lake, hot spring(s) · Tue. Jul. 11th - Thu. Jul. 13th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Jul. 11th
End: Thursday, Jul. 13th, 6:00 pm
I'm not up for the "ski every month" club, but I think I can do "hot springs every month". A long time ago I drove a rusted out Volvo up the W side of Harrison Lake, starting at the Sasquatch inn and ending at, well, Vancouver, via Pemberton. I want to repeat this trip, with the Jeep, 4WDHC, etc. We will pass by Sloquet HS and Skookumchuk HS and I propose to spend a night at each of these. If you want to come, I have a couple of spaces in the Jeep, but you have to be funemployed because this is a mid-week trip, and you must have taken the Advanced Hot Springs Soaking and Car camping course, or equivalent. If this sounds like your kind of trip, sign up as usual, or email me for more information or encouragement.