VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Slideshow - Mexico: Beyond Your Imagination · Wednesday, November 9th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Nov. 9th, 7:30 pm
End: Wednesday, Nov. 9th, 8:30 pm
Highlights from ten weeks of travel in Mexico, featuring: cycle touring the length of Baja California, hiking in the Copper Canyon (bigger and deeper than the Grand Canyon!), swimming with whale-sharks, feasting on huge delicious mangoes, camping at the foot of a coconut tree just to be hit by falling coconuts at night, buying fish from fishermen on the beach and getting random people to cook them for us, colourful indigenous tribes where men, women and kids dress in blue and purple clothing, and so much more!
Presented by: Gili Rosenberg and Maya Goldstein (on Wed Nov 9th at 7:30pm, in the clubroom)
Wikipedia: poster definition: '''archaic''' a swift traveler. →