VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Black Tusk Hike · Saturday, July 29th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jul. 29th, 6:00 am
THERE HAS BEEN SO MUCH INTEREST IN THIS TRIP THAT WE ARE FORMING SUB GROUPS: Katherine, Lucy, Virginie and Simon are coming in my group. Other people will need to form their own groups.
Is anyone interested in hiking Black Tusk? I have never hiked Black Tusk, but I hear it's a fantastic (and fairly long) hike. I would like to leave early on Saturday, July 29.
The caveat for this trip is that I don't have access to a car, so hopefully someone who can drive will sign up. Of course, we'll help pay for your gas.
Here is the URL for the Black Tusk hike:
I think there is still snow on the final part of the trail, so we'll have to see how quickly the snow melts.