VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Funemployed? Mt Currie, anyone? Beginner Friendly · Wed. Jul. 26th - Thu. Jul. 27th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Jul. 26th, 4:00 pm
End: Thursday, Jul. 27th, 11:00 pm
Last year's trip report
Mt Currie is the big mountain you see from Pemberton. Last year we wasted way too much time in Pemberton so we didn't get to the top.
This year we are planning to drive up Wed afternoon, dine at Macdonalds in Pemberton, and camp at the place of the dead TV. Then early Thursday morning we will beat the crowds and the hot weather and head up. We don't go very fast, so this is Beginner Friendly, but you have to be Funemployed because it happens mid-week.
We have room for three more people in the Jeep, so if you want to be one of them, email me.