VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Halloween Potluck · Monday, October 31st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Monday, Oct. 31st, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: none (or perhaps La Villa on Saturday night?) MAP
We've noticed a lack of potlucks this semester and given that most of us are too old to get away with trick or treating we've decided we had better just treat ourselves! So make a food item to share and come on over for a spooky Halloween Potluck! Please sign up below with your intended food item so that everyone has an idea about what is already being brought, that way we don't end up with 30 quinoa salads. You can never have too much apple cobbler or cheesecake however... Please bring your own plate/bowl/cup/cutlery as the hosts may not have enough for everyone and even if they do they won't want be stuck with all of the dishes. Please remember your potluck etiquette and bring something homemade. However, bringing beer/wine/whiskey to share whether home-brew or commercial is definitely acceptable :)
7pm at 4655 W 13 Ave