VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
[workhike] The Courageous Centennial Clubroom Clean-up · Tuesday, August 29th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Aug. 29th, 2:00 pm
End: Tuesday, Aug. 29th, 8:00 pm
You may have heard the VOC is celebrating its Centennial year this year, which is AMAZING
As such we are having a ton of fun events on our Centennial weekend. This includes touring alumni around our clubroom. Wanting to show off our beautiful space to the best of our abilities, we are planning a huge clean-up the week before Centennial!
Exact details are TBD, but we have a lot of goals for this workhike, including creating a new backpack storage system, getting rid of some nonsense gear lying around, mopping, dusting, and other fun activities.
This is a great opportunity to complete a workhike and contribute to Centennial efforts if you are here over the summer. We won't be repairing any gear or using any intense gear knowledge so anyone is able to participate in this with no background/experience necessary.
The exact date is now set as Tuesday August 29, however it is likely that a lot of cleaning up will be happening the entire week or even before. If you want to get involved and aren't sure of your availablity feel free to post on the message board or email your friendly QMs.
Check back soon to see updated goals list so we can bring on the cleaning stoke