VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
=== Gran Fondo happening Sat. Just a warning the highway will be slow · Saturday, September 9th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Sep. 9th
The Gran Fondo bicycle race will be interrupting traffic from Vancouver to Whistler on September 9th. If you are doing something this weekend that involves driving the "sea-to-sky" highway, keep in mind that traffic will be severely disrupted by this bicycle race. It might be a good time to go South, or East, instead.