VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Beginner Friendly Debacle overflow ski trip to Taylor Meadows · Sat. Nov. 12th - Sun. Nov. 13th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Nov. 12th
End: Sunday, Nov. 13th
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Nov. 9th, 6:30 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: SUB 42V
Not enough Brew Debacle to go around, we have you covered.
Depending on how much snow we get over the next couple of weeks, either skin or carry skis up to the Taylor meadows warming hut, set up our tents around the hut and spend the night.
Sunday we can ski some powder, or enjoy the fact that powder makes bailing more pleasant. There is some great skiing above the hut.
Followed by victory beers at the shady tree on the way home.
Gear list is linked on the wiki page, make sure that you have what is on this list.