VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Spearhead Huts camp takedown and helicopter ride! · Wednesday, September 20th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Sep. 20th
The Spearhead Huts Society needs help taking down their construction camp at the Kees and Claire Hut behind Whistler Mountain. This work involves a free heli ride up to the site!
Hello All. The Kees and Claire Hut needs volunteers to get us to the end before the snow sticks. If you haven’t seen the fabulous site above Russet Lake, here is your chance!
The work involves a concrete pour , some backfilling and earthwork, and taking down the camp.
We need the following:
2 volunteers to fly in on .
1 or 2 volunteers to fly in on Thursday Sept 21 at 7:30am.
Up to 4 volunteers to fly in on Thursday Sept 21 at 4pm.
It’s possible to fly out on Monday morning … or to walk out anytime down the Singing Pass trail (4 hours).
We need 2 people to stay and fly out on . That should be our last day.
Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Brian Liu: http://www.spearheadhuts.org/how-you-can-help/volunteer-sign-up/