VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Summer Peak Bagging Challenge - Awards slideshow! · Thursday, September 28th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Sep. 28th, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Buch A202
At long last a day has been set! On Thursday 28th we'll gather for the *OFFICIAL* wrap-up of the Summer Peak Bagging Challenge!
The competetion was a huge success, with about 200 submissions coming in from VOCers all over the BC and elsewhere in the world! I'll be announcing the overall winners of the competition and presenting them with their super sweet prizes, there may also be some other free swag for competitors, but only if you're there! This will be accompanied by a few short presentations by some of the winners and other competitors (if you'd like to give a quick presentation about your summer trips, email me (Nick) asap!).
Following this we'll probably migrate to Koerner's for beers.
It will be in Buchanan A202 (same room as Neil Mackenzie slideshow earlier this week).
Ethan Berman atop Mt. Redoubt
Nathan Starzynski celebrating at Hidden Lake Peak
Jordy Anninga's group topping out on Briethorn in the Alps