VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Brandywine Meadows & Mountain · Sunday, October 29th
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Oct. 29th, 7:00 am
End: Sunday, Oct. 29th, 9:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Thursday, Oct. 26th, 6:30 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
Brandywine Meadows is located in Callaghan Valley area. It takes about 3 km to get to the meadows, and 6-8 km to the mountain, therefore a challenging ~15km round trip. I would like to summit the mountain, however, that is weather permitting. We will not do a tough scramble if it is wet.
Recommended gear is that of a late-fall day trip. Valley is a densly forested area that can be very muddy, so gaiters are recommended.
More details closer to.