VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Day Trip to Mt Elphinstone · Monday, October 16th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Monday, Oct. 16th, 6:00 am
End: Monday, Oct. 16th, 9:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Thursday, Oct. 12th, 8:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
I really want to go to Mt. Elphinstone. Come and join me on a full day hike to mt. Elphinstone on the Sunshine Coast. We can get to the trail head by ferry leaving from Horseshoe bay to Langdale and start hiking from there.
Total Distance: 14.0 km (return)
Estimated Time: 6 hours
Average Grade: 14.3%
Elevation Gain: 1002 m
Start Elevation: 260 m
Max Elevation: 1262 m