VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Howe Sound Crest Trail · Sat. Sep. 30th - Sun. Oct. 1st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Sep. 30th, 6:00 am
End: Sunday, Oct. 1st, 8:00 pm
A previous Howe Sound Crest Trail trip was cancelled due to all of the smoke surrounding the forest fires last month, but seeing as the smoke has cleared, let's do it! We will be sticking to the HSCT unless there are any particular requests, starting early Saturday morning and finishing late Sunday.
This is a fairly long and challenging trail (29km, 1830m gain, 2600m descent) so previous overnight experience and a decent level of fitness is required. Rain gear may be necessary.
There is no pre-trip meeting, but I will make a google spreadsheet for rides and tent groups once the sign-up period ends.