VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
EAGLE BLUFFS (Beginner Friendly) · Saturday, October 21st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning, this trip has been cancelled : too much rain and very cloudy... won't be able to see the beautiful view:(
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- External Link: For extra information not hosted on the VOC site.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Oct. 21st, 7:00 am
Pre-trip meeting: Friday, Oct. 20th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Outside of Clubroom
Eagle Bluffs near Black Mountain in Cypress Provincial Park is considered by many the best vantage point on Vancouver’s North Shore. Perched on the rocky bluffs, you have jaw-dropping views of Howe Sound, Bowen Island, Eagle Harbour, Vancouver, Point Roberts, Mount Baker, and beyond. The hike to Eagle Bluffs also takes you to the two summits of Black Mountain, and offers a chance to see, or even swim in, the beautiful Cabin Lake – along with numerous other subalpine lakes you will pass making your way along the serene forest trail.