VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
ACC & VOC Gear Swap · Tuesday, October 24th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Oct. 24th, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Mahoney and Sons. 601 Stamps Landing, Vancouver, BC
Join us on October 24th at Mahoney and Sons (Stamps Landing) for a social night and gear swap in collaboration with the ACC. Pick up some pre-loved gear or make more room in your gear closet while you catch up with old friends and meet new people! Please show up a bit early to set up if you are bringing gear.
Tom from Intuition Liners will be providing insight on boot fitting and blister management to make sure we are all prepared before the snow flies.
Intuition will be offering a set of liners and a boot fitting for a door prize, so be sure to attend!
Michael McMinn will be speaking on "My Week with Karl". Mike received the Karl Nagy award and attended the GMC at the Albert Icefield. He will also be talking about Amber and his' Nesakwatch spires trip!
Bring gear to sell or trade, or bring cash to score some great deals.
Note: The event is 19+ since it will be held at Mahoney and Sons.
Hope to see you there!