VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Annual Brew Debacle **beginner friendly** · Sat. Nov. 11th - Sun. Nov. 12th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Nov. 11th, 6:00 am
End: Sunday, Nov. 12th, 10:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Tuesday, Nov. 7th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Inside VOC clubroom
**Please note the pre trip meeting time has changed
Come join the annual Brew Debacle, where a group of VOCers head into the backcountry with skis (hopefully on our feet), for some early season skiing to Brew Hut. We will stay the night in the hut (camping is encouraged to free up space inside), laughing, singing/music making, and sharing beverages until late.
This trip is beginner friendly in the sense that you will not be left behind, but it is not known as the "Brew Debacle" for being an easy, uneventful trip! We will go over what to expect and how to pack in detail at the pre trip meeting, on Tuesday November 7th at 6pm, inside the clubroom. Attendance is considered mandatory to secure yourself a spot on the trip, however if you cannot attend, please send me an email.