VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
overnight skiing at Taylor Meadows / Black Tusk · Sat. Nov. 5th - Sun. Nov. 6th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Nov. 5th
End: Sunday, Nov. 6th
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Nov. 2nd, 6:00 am
Pre-trip meeting location: The Gallery pub in the SUB
Apparently there was some snow at Taylor Meadows last weekend. Let's hope more snow falls in the next two days so we can shred some gnar. We will camp at Taylor Meadows. We can cook in the shelter but will be sleeping in tents outside so you need full warm winter camping gear. Questions or suggestions, email me or meet in the Gallery 6:00-7:00 tonight (Wed Nov 2nd). We especially need cars for this trip.