VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Intermediate Friendly Skiing at Black Tusk Meadows or Panorama Ridge · Sunday, November 12th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Nov. 12th
Pre-trip meeting location: Message board faff
- Avalanche Safety Training Level 1 required
- Avalanche beacon, probe, and shovel
- Touring skis!
- Approach shoes recommended
Have you been waiting all year for winter to come again? Come, witness the magic that Black Tusk Meadows/Panorama Ridge have to offer! Imagine, slaying the pow underneath the Tusk and above Garibaldi Lake...
Not convinced? I'll just leave these unreal shots from last year for you to feast your eyes on: