VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Mountain Biking Burnaby Mountain · Tuesday, October 31st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Oct. 31st, 12:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Email faff
I got work off on Halloween and Emily and I would love to get some mountain biking in considering the warm spell lately making for some pretty meh snow conditions up in the mountains. Would you like to join us? (We're both pretty green at mountain biking!) I can fit one more bike onto my car if you'd like to come along. If a lot of people want to join we could go via transit together to a transit-accessible mountain (Mount Fromme or Burnaby Mountain).