VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Weekend at Halfmoon Bay Cabin · Fri. Nov. 17th - Sun. Nov. 19th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Nov. 17th, 6:00 pm
End: Sunday, Nov. 19th, 8:00 pm
I have a family cabin in Halfmoon Bay, and I would like to host a fun weekend up there.
The cabin sleeps six to seven people and has running water and electricity. The cabin is on the water, and we have about four kayaks. Also, there is good day hiking in the area.
I am planning to leave with my van on the evening of Friday, November 17 and take the Horseshoe Bay ferry to Langdale. The cabin is about a forty-five minute drive from Langdale. I am planning on returning to Vancouver on Sunday, November 19. Everyone who ends up coming can come up in my van.
About six to seven people can come.
We can buy groceries for the weekend in Sechelt on the way up and split the cost of the ferry.
The main activities to do up there are kayking and hiking, and it's very relaxing to look out at the view of the ocean from the cabin.
If you're interested, sign up for this trip or email me for more information.