VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Day hike/snowshoe to Garbaldi lake maybe up part of Panorama ridge · Sunday, November 19th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Nov. 19th, 6:00 am
Pre-trip meeting: Thursday, Nov. 16th, 5:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: in/around club room
Hiking/snowshoeing up to Garibaldi! Maybe bring your skis too if you want. There are gear hours starting at 5:30 so you can get what you need for the trip then. For the athletic and adventurous, you can go farther (panorama ridge) or less far. Depending on the weather/snow, drivers that sign up, and the number of people and their interests, we can tailor this trip. This is an intermediate/advanced hike.
more details and gear list to follow