VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Slightly Less Early Season Ski Trip to Brew Sat. Nov. 19th - Sun. Nov. 20th · Sat. Nov. 19th - Sun. Nov. 20th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Nov. 19th
End: Sunday, Nov. 20th
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Nov. 16th, 8:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
On November 12, a party of beginners and not-so-beginners will trudge their way up to the warm and cosy Brew hut. By November 19, there may be slightly more snow, but likely the same amounts of fun and suffering, and another party will repeat their experience and mistakes.
This trip will be beginner friendly, so if you've never skied in the backcountry, this trip is for you.
Please read the wiki for your own comfort and safety. Questions can be posted on the message board, but you might want to read Nov. 12-13 thread first to see if it was answered there.