VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Anytime is a good time for climbing -- EIGER SANCTION MOVIE NIGHT · Thursday, November 9th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Nov. 9th, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
Think mountaineering is tough...? Probably not as tough as Clint Eastwood climbing the North Face of the Eiger in 1975!
Come out this Thursday 7pm to the Clubroom to enjoy one of the ultra-classics of mountaineering cinema.