VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VOC Presents Centennial Book (win an Osprey Bag! Free Cookies!) · Wednesday, November 15th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Nov. 15th, 7:00 pm
End: Wednesday, Nov. 15th, 8:00 pm
Join Lucy Buchanan-Parker and I (Elliott Skierszkan) for a Q&A on the illustrious history of the VOC at Wanderlust Travel store in Kitsilano!
We'll be showcasing some of the highlights of the VOCs 100 years of existence, including first ascents, expeditions, and general VOC-esque antics since the earliest days.
This event also serves as a promotional event for sales of the VOC Centennial Book, Antics, Epics & Escapades, which you can buy in our very own clubroom during gear hours or at many fine retailers in town. Sales proceeds are going to the VOC's Special Centennial Fund.
Details on the event in the poster. Come on our and learn about our incredible and rich history of adventure and exploration!