VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
MEC Snowfest with Gear Swap · Fri. Nov. 17th - Sat. Nov. 18th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Nov. 17th, 6:00 pm
End: Saturday, Nov. 18th, 12:00 pm
This is trip is not run by the VOC. It's just on the agenda to coordinate.
MEC is having their Snowfest which includes a great and extremely popular gear swap. More info on MEC's website.
I created this trip to get an overview who's coming and -- if people are excited to camp out so they'll be the first in line, to organize said camping.
Furthermore, the club is planning to purchase several items of gear there. As it's gonna be very busy, we'll need help with securing these items. Let us know if you can help with that!