VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Whistler exam study break? · Monday, December 4th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Monday, Dec. 4th
I'm sure there are other places to put this, but I'm thinking about driving up to Whistler for a study break day tuesday or wednesday next week. I have two spaces in my car, perhaps a third (my buddie's on the fence) - anyone want to join?
I'd be leaving like 6:30am from Cambie & 17th area, but can probably manage a pickup closer to UBC or in kits.
If its just the one carload, I'd rather bring reasonably confident skiers - but it would be cool if we could organize a beginers group and bring a few more ppl if someone else is willing to drive?