VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
[workhike] ski repairs · Tuesday, January 23rd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Jan. 23rd, 5:30 pm
Throughout the year many of our bindings break. A wire here, a heel lift there, etc.. To keep our telemark fleet in good shape, we'll need some help in making the necessary repairs.
You don't need to have any experience to help. Anyways if you're good with fixing things in general or even with telemark stuff, you're super-encouraged to join us. In any case, it's a great way to learn a thing or two and to tick off the workhike that's required to rent gear.
We'll also sharpen our ice climbing gear. For up-to-date info on what we'll do, check out the message board thread!
And it will be fun! Type 1 fun.