VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Pre-finals Paul Ridge Day Mission- Beginner Friendly · Saturday, December 3rd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Dec. 3rd, 5:00 am
End: Saturday, Dec. 3rd, 10:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Nov. 30th, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Club Room
Well Finals roll around and classes come to and end, but before that happens, there needs to be a good solid day of skiing to clear the mind of all our low-country troubles
So lets strap on our skis, and make a trip out to the beginner friendly Paul-Ridge area and get our solid day
Pack warmly, you might have to spend some time standing around and it can be cold in the mountains this time of year. - as always, no cotton.