VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Learn to Backpack Info Night (Parks Club) · Thursday, January 25th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Jan. 25th, 6:00 pm
This is an event being run by our friends over at the UBC Parks Canada Club.
This is an info night for an upcoming series of workshops that the Parks Club will be running. These workshops will be an introduction to safe, responsible, and sustainable camping and backpacking, aimed at those who would like to get out into the backcountry but have little or no experience and are not sure where to start.
Here is the link to the Facebook event for more information: