VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Exec info night - Free Pizza. · Thursday, February 15th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Feb. 15th, 6:30 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
It's true. Come out to the clubroom on thursday evening to hang out with some VOC types and enoy FREE pizza(!!) and beverages :))
Also, while I have your attention; the reason for this social is that the AGM is rapidly approaching (March 14th), which means your current, loving exec committee are going to be on their way out. We need some more humans to help run this thing! The majority of the current exec will be at the social, which means it's a great opportunity to learn more about how the club works, and what you can do to get involved!
Being on the exec is a rad opportunity to be the change you want to see in the VOC. Gandhi said that. So come drop by on Thursday to figure out how you can help carry the VOC through it's 101st year! Also, feel free to shoot any of us an email if you have any questions/thoughts before then!
If you just want pizza you are still welcome to come by for free food and at least pretend like you're thinking of joining the exec, like I did to the chinese varsity club that one time.
Tell yo friends. Also hit that interested button if you think you'll be coming, so we know how much 'zza to order
See you Thursday!
googled 'pizza in the mountains'. was not disappointed.