VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Whistler for one day · Monday, February 19th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning: This is a tentative trip : If there are people interested in going
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Monday, Feb. 19th, 6:00 am
End: Monday, Feb. 19th, 9:00 pm
The plan is to drive up to Whistler and ski for one day, back in the later evening (6 or 7?).
We have started the discussion to either go by car to catch a ride with the bus at 6am from Burrard Station with a buscompany (35$ return) - or one of us rides their car. So absolute flexibility here. Hit me up via email for any extra questions!